TUI Airlines Netherlands, trading as TUIfly the Netherlands, is a subsidiary of the TUI Nederland Holding. Currently TUIFly operates a modern fleet of 3 Boeings 787, 1 Boeing 767-300 and 5 737-800 aircraft. In 2017 TUIfly will operate into 33 countries and almost 65 destinations worldwide. As being part of the world of TUI, TUIfly is also part of the TUI AG, including airlines in the UK, Germany, France, Belgium and Scandinavia. The entire fleet counts over 144...
TUI Airlines Netherland (ArkeFly) in summer 2016 season is adjusting operational aircraft for Amsterdam – Toronto seasonal service. The...
- Atlantic Star reaches agreement with TUI to bring direct flights to St Helena
- Arke Adds Eindhoven – Caribbean Service in W15
- Arke Adds St. Maarten Operation from Nov 2015
- Where Does the Boeing 787 Dreamliner Fly? March 2015 Network Update
- Arke Adds New Boeing 787 Service to Varadero / Cancun from late-Dec 2014
- Arkefly Adds Boeing 787 Service to Toronto in S15