Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian Airlines in recent schedule update extended planned Fokker 100 scheduled operation. Previously scheduled until 02DEC17, the Star Alliance...
- Austrian expands Venice service in S18
- Austrian extends Naples to year-round service in W17
- Austrian resumes Cape Town service from Oct 2018
- Austrian resumes Tokyo from May 2018
- Austrian extends Fokker 100 operations to Dec 2017
- Cathay Pacific / Lufthansa Group begins codeshare service from late-April 2017