Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian Airlines in the second-half of winter season plans to increase capacity on Vienna – Colombo route. This seasonal service will see...
- Austrian W17 Iran service changes
- Austrian extends Fokker 100 service to late-Dec 2017
- Austrian expands Venice service in S18
- Austrian extends Naples to year-round service in W17
- Austrian resumes Cape Town service from Oct 2018
- Austrian resumes Tokyo from May 2018