Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest carrier and operates a global route network of approximately 130 destinations, being particularly dense in Central and Eastern Europe with 37 destinations. Thanks to its favourable geographical location at the heart of Europe, the company’s hub at Vienna International Airport is the ideal gateway between East and West. Austrian Airlines is part of the Lufthansa Group, Europe’s largest airline group, and a member of the Star...
Austrian today (06JUL17) announced its planned service relaunch to Cape Town after 18.5 years, as the airline schedules seasonal Vienna –...
- Austrian resumes Tokyo from May 2018
- Austrian extends Fokker 100 operations to Dec 2017
- Cathay Pacific / Lufthansa Group begins codeshare service from late-April 2017
- Austrian Fokker 100 W17 scheduled service as of 27FEB17
- Austrian outlines leased airberlin A320 aircraft service in S17
- Austrian 1Q18 Havana service changes as of 05FEB17