Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca starting December 2017 plans to introduce additional daily frequency for Bogota – Sao Paulo Guarulhos route. From 01DEC17, the...
- Avianca adds Bogota – Santa Cruz service from Oct 2017
- Singapore Airlines opens bookings for Avianca codeshare from Sep 2017
- Avianca / Singapore Airlines plans codeshare launch in Sep 2017
- Avianca resumes San Salvador – Newark from Nov 2017
- Avianca ends Barbados service in July 2017
- Avianca expands Madrid service from Nov 2017