Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Singapore Airlines (SIA) yesterday (15AUG17) opened reservation for new codeshare service to South America, as it commences codeshare partnership...
- Avianca / Singapore Airlines plans codeshare launch in Sep 2017
- Avianca resumes San Salvador – Newark from Nov 2017
- Avianca ends Barbados service in July 2017
- Avianca expands Madrid service from Nov 2017
- Avianca ends Venezuela service in late-July 2017
- Avianca expands San Andres Island service from Aug 2017