Avianca is the commercial brand that represents the Latin American airlines integrated in Avianca Holdings S.A. The Avianca airlines, specialized in air cargo and passenger transportation, serve more than 100 direct destinations in 27 countries throughout the American and European continents with its modern fleet of 171 short, medium, and long haul aircraft.
Avianca from mid-August 2017 plans to introduce additional routes from San Andres Island, with service to/from Cali, Cartagena and Medellin....
- Avianca Bogota - Lima service changes from August 2017
- Avianca expands Cali routes from August 2017
- Avianca / LACSA expands San Jose routes from June 2017
- Avianca boosts US presence with new Bogotá - Boston link
- Etihad expands Avianca codeshare flights from March 2017
- Avianca adds Boston service from June 2017