British Airways (LCY) is a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways, the national flag carrier of the United Kingdom. Based at London City airport, the UK's leading business airport we operate a network of UK domestic and European services. Currently we fly to 29 destinations from London City airport operated by a fleet of 22 aircraft comprising of six 76-seat Embraer 170s, 14 98-seat Embraer 190SR's and two wet leased 50-seat Saab 2000 offering a...
British Airways yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned additional changes to its European operation, including the launch of 5 new service,...
- British Airways expands Milan Linate flights in S17
- British Airways opens summer Embraer E190 weekend base for Manchester leisure links
- British Airways reduces London City – New York JFK service from Oct 2016
- British Airways Adds London City – Alicante Seasonal Service in S16
- British Airways Adds London City – German Routes in S16
- Aer Lingus boosts weekend utilisation for BA CityFlyer Embraer fleet