British Airways (LCY) / BA CityFlyer is a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways, the national flag carrier of the United Kingdom. It operates a network of UK domestic and European services from its operating base at London City, the UK's leading business airport.
British Airways yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned additional changes to its European operation, including the launch of 5 new service,...
- British Airways expands Milan Linate flights in S17
- British Airways opens summer Embraer E190 weekend base for Manchester leisure links
- British Airways reduces London City – New York JFK service from Oct 2016
- British Airways Adds London City – Alicante Seasonal Service in S16
- British Airways Adds London City – German Routes in S16
- Aer Lingus boosts weekend utilisation for BA CityFlyer Embraer fleet