Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago
Hong Kong Airlines in mid-August 2017 further expanded codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, covering the latter’s service to Laos and...
- Bangkok Airways updates planned Phu Quoc service in W17
- Hong Kong Airlines expands Bangkok Airways codeshare from July 2017
- Bangkok Airways proposes Phu Quoc launch in W17
- Bangkok Airways plans Koh Samui – Chongqing launch in July 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017
- Bangkok Airways receives its latest ATR72-600