Bangkok Airways (PG) is a Thai regional airline operating scheduled flight services. The company aims to become a dominant operator in Indochina region. By having Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi Airport as a primary hub, and Koh Samui Airport as a secondary hub, we have developed connections within and outside Thailand to accommodate both domestic and international passengers. In addition, we enhance our network by expand route network through Codeshare and Interline airline partners from around the...
has updated their profile
11 months 2 days ago
Hong Kong Airlines this month is expanding codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, which sees additional 3 routes operated by the latter...
- Bangkok Airways proposes Phu Quoc launch in W17
- Bangkok Airways plans Koh Samui – Chongqing launch in July 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017
- Bangkok Airways receives its latest ATR72-600
- Finnair expands Bangkok Airways codeshare routes from April 2017
- THAI / Bangkok Airways resumes codesharing from Jan 2017