Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights on 104 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has transported...
Romanian carrier Blue Air last week commenced codeshare partnership with Greek carrier Sky Express, as bilateral codeshare partnership begins on...
- Sky Express / Blue Air plans codeshare launch in June 2017
- Blue Air adds Turin – Trapani service from July 2017
- Blue Air ends Liverpool – Hamburg service in June 2017
- Blue Air files additional 737-800 routes in S17
- Blue Air adds Iasi – Munich from June 2017
- Blue Air plans additional routes in S17