Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights on 104 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has transported...
Blue Air in the first quarter of 2018 is adding Turin – Stockholm Arlanda route, operating once a week on Saturdays. Boeing 737-400...
- Blue Air S18 Cluj – Constanta aircraft changes
- Blue Air adds limited-time Hurghada service in 4Q17
- How Open Skies has transformed Israel's international air travel
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- Blue Air plans Cluj – Tel Aviv Oct 2017 launch
- Blue Air / Sky Express begins intra-Greece codesharing from June 2017