Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights on 104 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has transported...
As foreign competitors continue to erode flag carrier El Al’s market share, Routesonline looks at the growing appeal of Israel for international...
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- Blue Air plans Cluj – Tel Aviv Oct 2017 launch
- Blue Air / Sky Express begins intra-Greece codesharing from June 2017
- Sky Express / Blue Air plans codeshare launch in June 2017
- Blue Air adds Turin – Trapani service from July 2017
- Blue Air ends Liverpool – Hamburg service in June 2017