Blue Air, the biggest Romanian airline, has been operating for 12 years and is now offering flights on 104 direct routes in Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom. The airline’s route network comprises of eight operational bases: Bucharest, Bacau, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta, Iasi, Larnaca, Liverpool and Turin. Since its first operations began, the hybrid airline has transported...
Romanian carrier Blue Air in the 4 th quarter of 2017 plans to operate limited-time service to Hughada in Egypt, offering 1 weekly flight each...
- How Open Skies has transformed Israel's international air travel
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- Blue Air plans Cluj – Tel Aviv Oct 2017 launch
- Blue Air / Sky Express begins intra-Greece codesharing from June 2017
- Sky Express / Blue Air plans codeshare launch in June 2017
- Blue Air adds Turin – Trapani service from July 2017