bmi regional is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe. Since 1 June 2012 bmi regional has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently. bmi regional is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport. bmi regional was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was...
has updated their profile
1 year 13 days ago
bmi Regional in winter 2017/18 season plans to offer new domestic German route from Munich, with the offering of Munich – Saarbruecken...
- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- BMI Regional: look beyond London and its “nonsensical” runway debate
- Airlines Live - hear direct from the carriers at Routes Europe
- bmi Regional ends Munich – Rotterdam service in March 2017
- bmiRegional schedules leased SuperJet operations in Mar 2017
- UK Government provides £3.8 million support for bmi regional’s new Londonderry to London link