bmi regional is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe. Since 1 June 2012 bmi regional has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently. bmi regional is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport. bmi regional was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was...
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago
bmi Regional at the launch of winter 2017/18 season is assuming selected brussels airlines’ service, including flights to Bristol and...
- Fleet expansion on the horizon for bmi regional
- bmi Regional adds Stuttgart – Rostock service from Oct 2017
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017
- bmi Regional adds Munich – Saarbruecken from Nov 2017
- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- BMI Regional: look beyond London and its “nonsensical” runway debate