bmi regional is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe. Since 1 June 2012 bmi regional has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently. bmi regional is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport. bmi regional was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was...
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago
Expansion of bmi regional's fleet is a case of “when not if”, chief commercial officer Jochen Schnadt has told Routesonline, as the regional...
- bmi Regional adds Stuttgart – Rostock service from Oct 2017
- bmi Regional / Air Dolomiti begins codeshare service from Sep 2017
- bmi Regional adds Munich – Saarbruecken from Nov 2017
- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- BMI Regional: look beyond London and its “nonsensical” runway debate
- Airlines Live - hear direct from the carriers at Routes Europe