Route Exchange Member
- Organisation Type:
- +44 1509 680816
- United Kingdom
Status update: “has created a campaign powered by Campaign Manager”
- bmi regional is the UK's most punctual airline, flying to 23 destinations across the UK and Europe.
- Since 1 June 2012 bmi regional has been operating independently with some exciting new routes having been announced recently.
- bmi regional is owned by Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd (SAH), with its headquarters in Aberdeen and East Midlands Airport.
- bmi regional was originally known as Business Air, a privately owned airline. Business Air was acquired by the British Midland group in 1997. British Midland sold the business in April 2012 to IAG (British Airways), who then sold bmi regional to SAH on 1 June 2012.
- We operate the following Aircraft type: 14 Embraer 145 (“ER4”) with 49 seats and four Embraer 135(“ER3”) with 37 seats.
- bmi regional currently employ over 400 members of staff.
There are currently no figures available
Last updated: Dec 06, 2012
Last updated: Sep 12, 2013