British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
This week: Nashville secures its first transatlantic service; Thai AirAsia expands in India; and Israel demand prompts a new Blue Air route.
- British Airways Aug 2018 Los Angeles service changes
- British Airways Rio de Janerio NS18 frequency changes
- British Airways Increase Philadelphia / Phoenix service in S18
- British Airways adds Nashville service from May 2018
- British Airways adds A380 Chicago service from May 2018
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data