British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
British Airways in summer 2018 season plans to resume service to Seychelles, as the oneWorld member opened reservation for London Heathrow...
- British Airways S18 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 15SEP17
- British Airways / Loganair expands codeshare partnership from Sep 2017
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- British Airways outlines London Gatwick HD 777-200ER routes in S18
- British Airways resumes London Gatwick – Las Vegas in S18
- British Airways adds London Gatwick – Toronto from May 2018