British Airways, part of International Airlines Group, is one of the world's leading global premium airlines and the largest international carrier in the UK. The carrier has its home base at London Heathrow, the world's busiest international airport, and flies to more than 170 destinations in 70 countries. You can find our destinations guide here . British Airways has a fleet of more than 280 aircraft, including the A380 and 787. You can find out more about our aircraft here . The...
The airline will operate flights from London City to three new European capital cities from October
- British Airways adds new London City / Manchester routes in W17
- British Airways ends 2 short-haul London Heathrow service in W17
- British Airways increases London Gatwick – Vienna service in W17
- British Airways adds Nuremberg limited-time service in W17
- British Airways W17 Muscat aircraft changes
- British Airways S18 Mexico City service changes as of 23JUN17