Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 49 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily. Brussels Airlines was born on the 7th of November 2006 from the marriage between SN Brussels Airlines - the largest full service Belgian airline - and Virgin Express, the first of the mainland European low cost...
brussels airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand Brussels – Mumbai service, with the addition of 6 th weekly flight, departing...
- brussels airlines Sukhoi SuperJet W17 operations as of 20JUN17
- brussels airlines March 2018 Turin aircraft changes
- Air India / brussels airlines begins codeshare partnership from April 2017
- brussels airlines expands leased SuperJet service from June 2017
- brussels airlines outlines CityJet SuperJet operation in S17
- CityJet delivers Sukhoi Superjet into mainline European network operation