The national airline of Trinidad and Tobago has a strong regional network with scheduled flights between other Island nations in the Caribbean as well as services to North America.
The latest update of the airline’s inventory for 2016 shows the cancellation of any future bookings for the Port of Spain – London Gatwick route...
- Caribbean Airlines Ceases London Operation in early-January 2016
- Caribbean Airlines Undecided on Long-Haul Route Closure
- Caribbean Airlines Routing Adjustment from Sep 2015
- Caribbean Airlines Ends Georgetown – Toronto Service from late-Feb 2015
- Caribbean Airlines Adds Boeing 767 Port of Spain – New York Service Jan – Mar 2015
- Caribbean Airlines Increases London Gatwick Service from Feb 2015