A founding member of the Oneworld Alliance, Cathay pacific is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, offering scheduled passenger and cargo services to 80 destinations in 30 countries and territories.
Cathay Pacific in the second quarter of 2018 is increasing Hong Kong – Tel Aviv frequency. From 26MAR18 to 25JUN18, this route will be...
- Cathay Pacific extends Barcelona operation in S18
- Route rundown: DUB-HKG, MEX-YVR, SIN-HRB
- Dublin secures first direct Asia-Pacific service
- Cathay Dragon set to modernise fleet with Airbus A321neo deal
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth
- Cathay Pacific plans to fight back with network expansion