CEB is the largest carrier in the Philippine air transportation industry, offering low-cost services to more destinations and routes with higher flight frequency within the Philippines than any other airline. CEB currently offers flights to 38 Philippine and 30 international destinations, spanning Asia, Australia, the Middle East, and USA.
Cebu Pacific Air:
has updated their profile
1 year 7 months ago
Cebu Pacific this week revealed planned service increase on international routes for winter 2017/18 season. Planned service increase as follow....
- Cebu Pacific expands A330 regional service from July 2017
- Cebu Pacific ends 3 Middle East routes in June/July 2017
- Cebu Pacific expands A330 Asia service from June 2017
- Cebu Pacific adds Cebu – Caticlan route from Feb 2017
- Cebu Pacific / cebgo Manila service changes from Dec 2016
- Cebu Pacific W16 Manila International frequency increases