China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is one of the three major airlines in Mainland China and manages 44 overseas offices and 11 domestic branches. Moreover, it holds controlling shares of 20 subsidiaries. Flying a fleet of 355 wide and narrow-body aircrafts with an average age of less than seven years, China Eastern serves 182 destinations and operates a world-wide flight network covering China, connecting Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. China Eastern is a member of SkyTeam, the...
China Eastern and Jet Airways starting next week will commence reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between China and India, as well...
- Route rundown: STN - EWR, ATL - SJU, PVG - CRK
- China Eastern schedules extra Thailand charter flights in July 2017
- China Eastern expands Irkutsk service in 3Q17
- China Eastern adds Shanghai – Clark service from Oct 2017
- China Eastern plans Xi'An – Prague sector in W17
- China Eastern adds Quanzhou – Singapore route from Aug 2017