China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is one of the three major airlines in Mainland China and manages 44 overseas offices and 11 domestic branches. Moreover, it holds controlling shares of 20 subsidiaries. Flying a fleet of 355 wide and narrow-body aircrafts with an average age of less than seven years, China Eastern serves 182 destinations and operates a world-wide flight network covering China, connecting Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. China Eastern is a member of SkyTeam, the...
China Eastern in Northern winter 2017/18 season once again plans to operate Boeing 777-300ER service to Australia, during peak travel season....
- China Eastern NW17 Cairns operations
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth
- China Eastern expands codeshare options to Cuba from mid-August 2017
- China Eastern Shanghai – Paris W17 service changes as of 10AUG17
- China Eastern ends Nanjing – Singapore service in Aug 2017
- China Eastern W17 North America service changes