China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited is one of the three major airlines in Mainland China and manages 44 overseas offices and 11 domestic branches. Moreover, it holds controlling shares of 20 subsidiaries. Flying a fleet of 355 wide and narrow-body aircrafts with an average age of less than seven years, China Eastern serves 182 destinations and operates a world-wide flight network covering China, connecting Asia, Europe, America and Oceania. China Eastern is a member of SkyTeam, the...
The 31 percent visitor Asian visitor growth seen by Prague in 2017 is set to kickstart hunt for more long-haul routes.
- China Eastern W17 Honolulu service changes
- China Eastern NW17 Shanghai Pu Dong – Australia service update as of 07SEP17
- China Eastern increases Brisbane service in NW17
- Delta expands China Eastern codeshares from Sep 2017
- China Eastern to add 250 aircraft to its fleet by 2022
- China Eastern NW17 Boeing 777 Australia operations