China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company, specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin. China Southern has 15 branches including: Xinjiang, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hainan etc; and five holding subsidiaries: Xiamen...
China Southern in winter 2017/18 season is adding new international route from Beihai, as the airline schedules 3 weekly Beihai – Da Nang...
- Global air travel demand increases to 3.8 billion
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- China Southern further expands Christchurch service in NW17
- China Southern expands Shenzhen – Denpasar service in W17
- China's airlines stretch their wings
- What are the fastest-growing airlines in the world?