China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company, specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin. China Southern has 15 branches including: Xinjiang, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hainan etc; and five holding subsidiaries: Xiamen...
China Southern in winter 2017/18 season plans to offer Wuhan – Manila service, which sees the airline operates 4 weekly flights. Boeing...
- China Southern expands Adelaide service in NW17
- China Southern adds Sri Lanka service from Sep 2017
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- China Southern W17 Guangzhou international changes as of 18JUL17
- China Southern increases Perth service from Oct 2017
- Scheduling for World Routes to open next week