China Southern Airlines Co., Ltd., a proud member of SkyTeam, is directly affiliated with China Southern Air Holding Company, specializing in air transportation services. With headquarters based in Guangzhou, China Southern Airlines’ company logo can be seen around the globe with a brilliant red kapok delicately adoring a blue vertical tail fin. China Southern has 15 branches including: Xinjiang, Beijing, Shenzhen, Hainan etc; and five holding subsidiaries: Xiamen...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- China Southern further expands Christchurch service in NW17
- China Southern expands Shenzhen – Denpasar service in W17
- China's airlines stretch their wings
- What are the fastest-growing airlines in the world?
- China Southern W17 Vancouver service changes
- China Southern adds Wuhan – Manila service from Nov 2017