Vueling was founded in 2004 with two Airbus A320s serving four routes with the aim of providing excellent customer service at a competitive price. Twelve years later, Vueling operates a fleet of more than 100 Airbus (A319, A320 and A321) at more than 160 airports throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, offering more than 25 million seats during 2016. Today, business travellers represent 40% of Vueling’s passengers for whom Vueling offers a range of Premium services....
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago
Vueling last month launched codeshare partnership with LEVEL, which sees the airline’s VY-coded flight numbers appearing on LEVEL’s...
- Vueling expands Lyon routes in W17
- Vueling Paris – Copenhagen service changes in W17
- Vueling expands Granada operation from Dec 2017
- Vueling ends 2 UK routes in S17
- Vueling ends Barcelona – Frankfurt in March 2017
- Vueling boosts Palma Mallorca routes in S17