Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and South Africa), the Indian Ocean and the Orient. To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please visit the 'Thomas...
Condor in the second-half of summer 2017 season is leasing A319 aircraft from Cobalt Aero, supporting its operation at Frankfurt. Planned Cobalt...
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017
- Condor S18 long-haul changes as of 26JUN17
- Condor adds Phoenix service in S18
- Condor schedules new Dubai charters in W17
- Condor S18 new short-haul routes as of 12JUN17
- Condor adds new Marrakech routes from Nov 2017