Condor is the leading German leisure carrier, part of the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, and operates scheduled services to holiday destinations around the Mediterranean, in the Canary Islands, Egypt and Morocco, to the Americas (North America from Alaska to Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil), Africa (East and South Africa), the Indian Ocean and the Orient. To find out more about our up coming Request for Proposals on the Route Exchange, please visit the 'Thomas...
Condor in summer 2018 season is expanding seasonal Frankfurt – Austin service, with the introduction of 3 rd weekly flight, operating on...
- Condor removes planned new California routes in S18
- Condor plans new California routes in S18
- Condor outlines leased Cobalt Aero A319 service in S17
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017
- Condor S18 long-haul changes as of 26JUN17
- Condor adds Phoenix service in S18