Czech Airlines j.s.c. (ČSA České aerolinie, a.s.) is the national airline of the Czech Republic, with its head office on the grounds of Václav Havel Airport Prague in Ruzyně, Prague. ČSA was the second airline in the world to initiate successful jet airliner services (in 1957 using the Tu-104) and simultaneously the first airline to fly regular jet-only routes (between Prague and Moscow).Today, it operates scheduled services to 69 destinations in 41 countries, including most...
Middle East Airlines (MEA) last month commenced codeshare partnership with Skyteam partner CSA Czech Airlines, covering service between Lebanon...
- China Eastern / CSA Czech begins codeshare service from April 2017
- CSA Czech adds A330 Barcelona flights in S17
- Aarhus - the ‘Nordic Tiger’ roars to life as European Capital of Culture
- CSA adds Malmo service in S17
- CSA Czech Airlines S17 Europe service additions
- CSA consolidates Zagreb / Skopje service in W16