In July 2016, Charlie Airlines Ltd, won a tender competition for the right to use the national carrier trademark Cyprus Airways for a decade, signing a corresponding agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Cyprus. Cyprus Airways is based at the Larnaca International Airport. The company's mission is to build a strong and reliable airline, offering safe and enjoyable flights to and from Cyprus. The company’s long term goal is to contribute in the increase of tourism in...
Cyprus Airways recently updated its winter 2017 schedule, with service offering to St. Petersburg and Tel Aviv, twice weekly each. Planned...
- S7 Airlines begins Cyprus Airways codeshare service from June 2017
- Cyprus Airways resumes operation in early-June 2017
- Cyprus Airways updates planned June 2017 operation relaunch
- Cyprus Airways name set to return to European skies
- Start-Up Carriers: Who’s New for May?
- Cobalt Air Aims to Become ‘Unofficial National’ Carrier for Cyprus