In July 2016, Charlie Airlines Ltd, won a tender competition for the right to use the national carrier trademark Cyprus Airways for a decade, signing a corresponding agreement with the Ministry of Finance of Cyprus. Cyprus Airways is based at the Larnaca International Airport. The company's mission is to build a strong and reliable airline, offering safe and enjoyable flights to and from Cyprus. The company’s long term goal is to contribute in the increase of tourism in...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines earlier this month launched codeshare service with the new Cyprus Airways, which sees S7 code being placed on selected...
- Cyprus Airways resumes operation in early-June 2017
- Cyprus Airways updates planned June 2017 operation relaunch
- Cyprus Airways name set to return to European skies
- Start-Up Carriers: Who’s New for May?
- Cobalt Air Aims to Become ‘Unofficial National’ Carrier for Cyprus
- Cyprus Airways Suspends Operations