Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
Delta Airlines this week resumes codeshare partnership with AEROFLOT, covering 14 domestic routes operated by the latter within Russia....
- Delta closes Tokyo Narita – Guam bookings from Jan 2018
- Delta S18 Seattle – Hong Kong aircraft changes
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- AeroMexico expands Delta US domestic codeshares from Sep 2017
- Delta adds 767-400ER Atlanta – Phoenix service in 2Q18
- Delta expands China Eastern codeshares from Sep 2017