Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
Routesonline analyses the North American aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are...
- Delta schedules additional A350 routes in S18
- Delta extends Alitalia codeshare to India in W17
- Delta W17 New York – St. Kitts aircraft changes
- AeroMexico further expands Delta codeshare routes in 4Q17
- Global air travel demand increases to 3.8 billion
- Delta ends Newark – Amsterdam route in March 2018