Delta Air Lines is the largest passenger carrying airline in the world. Delta offers service to 319 destinations across all six inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, Delta employs nearly 80,000 employees worldwide and operates a mainline fleet of more than 800 aircraft. The airline is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance and participates in the industry’s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture with Air France-KLM and Alitalia as...
Delta Airlines next in October 2017 is ending service on New York JFK – Quebec City sector, currently served on daily basis, with Endeavor...
- Delta adds New York – Lagos service from March 2018
- Delta extends Las Vegas – Honolulu service in 1Q18
- Delta extends 747 Amsterdam service to late-August 2017
- Delta schedules 747 Amsterdam service in mid-August 2017
- Delta transfer signals expansion for Endeavor Air
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data