We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 800 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 200 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 8,000 people including 2,000 pilots and 4,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 60 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted, Paris Orly, Paris...
has updated their profile
1 year 5 months ago
Butget airline easyJet has formed a partnership that will allow its passengers to connect to long-haul routes via a single booking.
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- In numbers: UK airports set for record bank holiday weekend
- easyJet adds Edinburgh – Sofia service from Dec 2017
- Business as usual despite Brexit uncertainty, says easyJet CEO
- Europe’s five biggest airlines registered for Routes Europe
- easyJet maintains Milan – Rome link in S17