We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 800 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 200 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 8,000 people including 2,000 pilots and 4,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 60 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted, Paris Orly, Paris...
has updated their profile
1 year 4 months ago
easyJet in winter 2017/18 season is adding new service to Bulgaria, with the offering of Edinburgh – Sofia route. From 13DEC17, the...
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Business as usual despite Brexit uncertainty, says easyJet CEO
- Europe’s five biggest airlines registered for Routes Europe
- easyJet maintains Milan – Rome link in S17
- EasyJet adds Geneva – Tivat service from July 2017
- EasyJet S17 new routes as of 13DEC16