El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines and Thai Airways International has expanded codeshare partnership, as El Al begins to display LY-coded flight numbers on...
- El Al S18 Beijing aircraft changes
- Aerolineas Argentinas / El Al begins codeshare partnership from Sep 2017
- El Al / Qantas codeshare partnership begins in Sep 2017
- AeroMexico / El Al plans codeshare launch in August 2017
- El Al plans 787-9 New York JFK service from June 2018
- El Al expands Newark service from March 2018