El Al is the national airline of Israel. It operates international scheduled flights from its hub at Ben Gurion International Airport to destinations in Africa, Asia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the USA, as well as domestic connections to Eilat. The airline also operate all-cargo services to Asia, Europe and the US.
El Al Israel Airlines last week opened bookings for planned Boeing 787-9 operating service, previously reported on Airlineroute . However, the...
- El Al expands Newark service from March 2018
- El Al outlines Boeing 787 routes from Sep 2017
- El Al resumes Miami flight from Nov 2017
- El Al closing First Class bookings on selected 777 service in W17
- El Al boosts American codeshare routes from April 2017
- El Al Adds Seasonal Grenoble Operation in Jan/Mar 2016