Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
Ethiopian Airlines from next month is resuming service to Bahrain, previously served from July 2007 to November 2011. From 17AUG17, existing 3...
- Ethiopian June - Oct 2017 Delhi frequency changes
- Ethiopian converts Durban service to seasonal from Aug 2017
- Ethiopian adds Kaduna service from Aug 2017
- Ethiopian ends Johannesburg – Lome service in June 2017
- Ethiopian - Singapore Airlines adds China codeshares from June 2017
- Ethiopian adds A350 Tanzania service Jun - Aug 2017