Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
Ethiopian Airlines in Northern winter 2017/18 season plans to adjust operational aircraft for Addis Ababa – Shanghai Pu Dong route,...
- Ethiopian resumes nonstop Addis Ababa - Sao Paulo flight in NW17
- Ethiopian Airlines Cape Town service changes from Sep 2017
- Ethiopian Oct 2017 Windhoek service changes
- Ethiopian increases Vienna/Brussels service from Dec 2017
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data