Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is the leading airline group in Africa. During the past seventy years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent's leading carriers, unrivaled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence. Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia's major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion's share of...
Ethiopian Airlines starting December 2017 plans to expand service to Canada, as the airline schedules Addis Ababa – Toronto service 5...
- Ethiopian / SAS boosts codeshare routes from Oct 2017
- Ethiopian / Azul plans October 2017 codeshare launch
- Ethiopian Airlines Zanzibar service changes from Dec 2017
- Long-haul low-cost, digitalisation and disruption – designing the future of aviation
- Ethiopian Airlines 4Q17 Beijing aircraft changes
- Ethiopian Airlines 4Q17 Frankfurt aircraft changes