Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad Airways this week made additional adjustment to its planned winter 2017/18 season, effective from 29OCT17 (unless otherwise noted). Latest...
- Oman Air expands Etihad codeshare routes from June 2017
- China Southern - Etihad begins codeshare service from July 2017
- Etihad ends San Francisco service in Oct 2017
- Etihad moves London to all-A380 service from July 2017
- Etihad schedules limited-time Boeing 787 Bangkok flights in Sep/Oct 2017
- Etihad expands Alitalia codeshare network in S17