Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad Airways from January 2018 is adjusting Abu Dhabi – Los Angeles service, currently served daily with 777-200LR. From 15JAN18 to...
- Etihad adds Baku service in March 2018
- Etihad W17 Rome aircraft changes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- Etihad S18 New York aircraft changes
- Darwin outlines future strategy following Etihad exit
- Etihad W17 Nagoya frequency changes