Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Etihad S18 New York aircraft changes
- Darwin outlines future strategy following Etihad exit
- Etihad W17 Nagoya frequency changes
- Etihad 1Q18 New York service changes
- Etihad S18 Paris service changes as of 14AUG17
- Aerolineas Argentinas / Etihad begins codeshare service from Aug 2017