Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad Airways in recent schedule update revised planned Abu Dhabi – Paris CDG service, for summer 2018 season. Previously, the airline...
- Aerolineas Argentinas / Etihad begins codeshare service from Aug 2017
- Etihad / Lufthansa expands European codeshares from August 2017
- Etihad W17 SE Asia aircraft changes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- Etihad W17 Frankfurt service changes
- Etihad W17 operation changes as of 12JUL17