Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
It has been a passenger favourite since its launch in 1970, but the Boeing 747’s days appear to be ever more numbered as airlines continue to...
- Data: EVA Air 747 Passenger routes 1992 - 2017
- EVA Air W17 Philippines service changes
- EVA Air Kuala Lumpur service changes from Sep 2017
- EVA Air confirms final 747 passenger service on 21AUG17
- EVA Air updates planned last 747-400 scheduled flight in August 2017
- EVA Air increases Fukuoka flights in W17