Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA Air in last week’s schedule update adjusted planned last Boeing 747-400 scheduled service in August. The Star Alliance member’s...
- EVA Air increases Fukuoka flights in W17
- EVA Air increases Fukuoka flights June - August 2017
- EVA Air further updates Chicago W17 operations
- EVA Air cancels Surabaya service from Sep 2017
- EVA Air Brisbane service changes from Sep 2017
- EVA Air cancels Guam service from June 2017