Founded in March 1989, EVA Air, an one-hundred-percent privately owned Taiwanese airline, is the sister company of Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is the world famous shipping line in terms of container operation. Since the inauguration of its maiden flight on July 01, 1991, EVA Air is currently serving 64 destinations over four continents, except Africa, with 72 aircraft and is still steadily expanding its operation network and fleet. EVA Air became a Star Alliance member...
EVA Air in winter 2017/18 season plans further frequency expansion on Taipei Taoyuan – San Francisco route, based on schedule listing....
- Boeing 747 approaches its final descent
- Data: EVA Air 747 Passenger routes 1992 - 2017
- EVA Air W17 Philippines service changes
- EVA Air Kuala Lumpur service changes from Sep 2017
- EVA Air confirms final 747 passenger service on 21AUG17
- EVA Air updates planned last 747-400 scheduled flight in August 2017