Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair yesterday (30AUG17) announced planned service resumption on 2 European routes, scheduled for summer 2018 season. Lisbon and Stuttgart will...
- Finnair S18 International service changes
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- Finnair adds Oulu – Palma seasonal service in S18
- Finnair W17 Beijing aircraft changes
- Astana readies for growth as Kazakhstan adopts open skies
- Finnair W17 Krabi / Phuket service changes