Finnair is a member of Oneworld Alliance and the flag carrier of Finland. The airline, the first in Europe to fly the A350, provides the fastest connections between east and west through its Helsinki hub.
Finnair in summer 2018 season plans to offer seasonal Spanish service from Oulu, with weekly Oulu – Palma Mallorca operation. From 20JUN18...
- Finnair W17 Beijing aircraft changes
- Astana readies for growth as Kazakhstan adopts open skies
- Finnair W17 Krabi / Phuket service changes
- Finnair expands Bangkok Airways codeshare routes from April 2017
- JAL extends Finnair codeshare to Iceland from April 2017
- Cathay Pacific expands Finnair codeshare from late-Mar 2017