(Bradley Air Services Ltd dba / Subsidary of Makivik Corp.)
Canadian carrier First Air from mid-July 2016 is adjusting service from Iqaluit to Cape Dorset and Coral Harbour. Planned changes as follow....
- First Air Increases Montreal – Kuujjuaq Service June – Sep 2016
- Canadian North / First Air Resumes Ottawa – Iqaluit Codeshare Flights from Jan 2016
- First Air Sep – Dec 2015 Ottawa – Iqaluit Operation Changes
- Canadian North / First Air Network Changes from late-July 2015
- Calm Air / First Air to Commence Codeshare Service from July 2015
- First Air and Lynden Air Cargo Cooperate to Keep Hercules Flying in Canada