Europe’s largest regional airline, operating from its main base at Exeter and hubs at Belfast, Birmingham and Manchester to destinations within the United Kingdom, the Channel Isles, Ireland and into mainland Europe. Flybe divested its 60% stake in Helsinki based Flybe Nordic on 1 January 2015. Operations from a new base in Cardiff are scheduled to commence in June 2015, initially serving 11 destinations (Belfast, Cork, Dublin, Düsseldorf, Edinburgh, Faro, Glasgow, Jersey,...
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago
The flights from Aberdeen and Edinburgh to London Heathrow will be Flybe’s first ever scheduled flights into the UK’s largest airport and the...
- Stakeholder partnership supports Flybe in delivering continued Cardiff - London City operation
- Wales pushes for long-term commitment to short-term capital connection
- Flybe moves Cardiff – Berlin launch to Oct 2016
- flyBe Plans New Routes in W16
- Air India / flyBe Plans Codeshare Service from June 2016
- Stobart Air S16 Operational Routes for flyBe