Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
Garuda Indonesia and Saudia recent has filed additional codeshare routes on preliminary basis, currently reflected in OAG Schedules Analyser...
- Saudia / Garuda Indonesia begins codeshare service from Aug 2017
- Garuda Indonesia expands Vietnam Airlines codeshare from July 2017
- Garuda Indonesia Chengdu July - Oct 2017 service changes
- Garuda Indonesia adds Chengdu service from May 2017
- Malaysia Airlines plans Garuda Indonesia codeshare expansion from May 2017
- Garuda Indonesia adds new domestic sectors in 2Q17