Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
Garuda Indonesia this week made further changes to its planned service to London Heathrow , for Northern winter 2017/18 season from 29OCT17....
- Garuda Indonesia London service changes from Oct 2017
- Garuda Indonesia / Saudia plans additional codeshare routes in 2H17
- Saudia / Garuda Indonesia begins codeshare service from Aug 2017
- Garuda Indonesia expands Vietnam Airlines codeshare from July 2017
- Garuda Indonesia Chengdu July - Oct 2017 service changes
- Garuda Indonesia adds Chengdu service from May 2017