Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta.
Garuda Indonesia between July and October 2017 is adjusting operational aircraft for Denpasar – Chengdu route, currently served by Airbus...
- Garuda Indonesia adds Chengdu service from May 2017
- Malaysia Airlines plans Garuda Indonesia codeshare expansion from May 2017
- Garuda Indonesia adds new domestic sectors in 2Q17
- Garuda Indonesia plans Guilin charters from June 2017
- Garuda Indonesia revises European service from June 2017
- Garuda Indonesia S17 Tokyo service changes