The largest low cost low fare airline in Latin America G3 operates an extensive domestic network amongst many South American destinations. Recently, G3 extended it's international network with flights to Montevideo (Uruguay), Asuncion (Paraguay), Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia).
Brazilian carrier GOL from December 2017 is offering seasonal service on Joao Pessoa – Salvador da Bahia route, scheduled 3 times a week...
- GOL adds Porto Alegre – Montevideo service from Dec 2017
- GOL adds Salvador da Bahia seasonal regional service in 1Q18
- GOL / Aerolineas Argentinas expands codeshare routes from Sep 2017
- AeroMexico expands GOL codeshares from July 2017
- GOL / Air France-KLM expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- GOL adds new Argentina route from July 2017