Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Aegean Airlines and Gulf Air earlier this month commenced reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering selected service between Bahrain and Athens,...
- Gulf Air plans Tbilisi June 2017 launch
- Gulf Air adds Tbilisi flights to meet leisure demand into Georgia
- Gulf Air resumes Colombo flights from Jan 2017
- Gulf Air expands Hyderabad service from Dec 2016
- Gulf Air doubles Sialkot service from Dec 2016
- Gulf Air Oct/Nov 2016 London operation changes