Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 43 cities in 24 countries spanning three continents. The airline operates one of the largest networks in the Middle East, with double daily flights to over 10 regional cities, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air serves all its destinations with a...
Gulf Air in summer 2017 season is adding new service to Georgia, with the offering of Bahrain – Tbilisi route. From 22JUN17, the...
- Gulf Air adds Tbilisi flights to meet leisure demand into Georgia
- Gulf Air resumes Colombo flights from Jan 2017
- Gulf Air expands Hyderabad service from Dec 2016
- Gulf Air doubles Sialkot service from Dec 2016
- Gulf Air Oct/Nov 2016 London operation changes
- Gulf Air Resumes Dhaka Service from late-May 2016