Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
Hainan Airlines this week opened reservation for service to Belgrade, marking the first Chinese carrier to serve Belgrade on scheduled basis since...
- Hainan Airlines expands Guangzhou - SE Asia routes in late-July 2017
- Scheduling for World Routes to open next week
- Hainan Airlines files Shenzhen - Brisbane Sep 2017 launch
- Route rundown: FRA - SAN, PVG - TLV, DMK - MLE
- Hainan plans Haikou – Phuket July 2017 launch
- Hainan plans Chongqing – New York Oct 2017 launch