Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
Hainan Airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans to introduce Boeing 787 aircraft for its Russia service, including Moscow and St. Petersburg....
- China's airlines stretch their wings
- Hainan Airlines W17 Long-haul frequency changes
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Cairns from Dec 2017
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth
- Hainan Airlines W17 Brussels / Tel Aviv aircraft changes
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update