Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
New China Eastern routes contribute to growth at BNE
- Hainan Airlines W17 Brussels / Tel Aviv aircraft changes
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner - Q3 update
- Hainan Airlines plans Chengdu – New York launch in Oct 2017
- Hainan Airlines S18 Calgary changes as of 28JUL17
- Hainan Airlines schedules Belgrade Sep 2017 launch
- Hainan Airlines expands Guangzhou - SE Asia routes in late-July 2017