Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline based in the state of Hawai'i. From its Honolulu hub on the island of Oahu, Hawaiian operates over 150 daily jet flights serving the islands of Maui, Kauai and Hawaii Island. Non-stop service to Hawaii is also offered from eleven U.S. mainland cities and Australia, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, American Samoa and Tahiti, and has announced plans to serve China staring in April 2014. From Maui, Hawaiian offers non-stop service...
Hawaiian Airlines from February 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft for Honolulu – Sapporo New Chitose route, reflected in recent...
- Hawaiian Airlines outlines A321neo routes in 2018
- Turkish expands Hawaiian Airlines codeshare routes from Apr 2017
- Hawaiian schedules Kapalua resumption in March 2017
- Hawaiian Airlines adds Kona – Lihue from March 2017
- Hawaiian proposes March 2017 Kapalua service resumption
- Hawaiian moves Kapalua resumption to Feb 2017