HK Express flies to 26 destinations in Asia. With its fast growing fleet and enticing number of destinations, HK Express has flown over 6 million guests since converting to LCC in 2013 – a major achievement that attests to the popularity of the airline and the low-fare business model. HK Express is also one of the founder airlines of the world’s first LCC alliance, U-FLY Alliance (www.uflyalliance.com), and is a partner member of reward-U (www.reward-u.com) as well as U-FLY...
has updated their profile
2 years 30 days ago
HK Express starting September 2017 plans to operate Hong Kong – Tunxi service, which sees the airline offering 2 weekly flights. This...
- HK Express expands Japan flights from July 2017
- HK Express ends 2 routes in 2Q17
- HK Express expands Hualien flights in S17
- HK Express adds Baotou charters in 1Q17
- HK Express increases Saipan service from March 2017
- HK Express boosts Ishigaki flights in S17