Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
Belfast City Airport in "hugely exciting period" after hosting event
- Routes Europe helps Icelandair introduce year-round Vancouver service
- Icelandair expands Vancouver to year-round service in W17
- Icelandair / JetBlue expands codeshare service from Dec 2016
- Air Iceland adds Belfast service from June 2017
- Air Iceland delivers further UK reach to Icelandair connection model
- Icelandair welcomes its industry independence to grow network feed