Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
Icelandair in the first quarter of 2018 is temporary suspending Reykjavik Keflavik – Edmonton service, reflected in recent schedule...
- Icelandair plans 737MAX 8 Montreal debut in May 2018
- Icelandair adds Dallas service from May 2018
- Icelandair outlines 737MAX 8 routes in S18
- Icelandair S18 Canada service changes as of 07SEP17
- Icelandair increases Berlin service in S18
- Icelandair increases US West Coast service in S18