Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, part of the Icelandair Group. The airline serves more than 40 destinations. Main base is Reykjavík/Keflavík International Airport where Icelandair operates a hub-and-spoke network.
Icelandair in late-September 2017 (remains unchanged as of 08OCT17) completed schedule update for Rekjavik Keflavik – Montreal route, in...
- Icelandair Welcomes Dublin, Ireland Aboard
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
- Icelandair adds Dublin service from May 2018
- Chicago's airports to "aggressively" pursue new airlines
- Icelandair Edmonton 1Q18 service changes
- Icelandair plans 737MAX 8 Montreal debut in May 2018