IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 36.1 per cent as of December, 2014 as well as the country's largest low fare carrier. IndiGo is the fastest growing low cost carrier in the world (source: CAPA). IndiGo has a simple philosophy: offer fares that are always low, flights that are on time, and a courteous, hassle-free travel experience. IndiGo’s On Time Performance is one of the best in India. IndiGo’s Technical Dispatch Reliability is 99.91% making it the...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo in July 2017 plans to introduce 2 additional domestic routes, operating 1 daily each with Airbus A320 aircraft....
- IndiGo June 2017 domestic market expansions
- IndiGo plans Bangalore – Singapore launch from late-June 2017
- IndiGo expands Qatar service from July 2017
- IndiGo takes tentative steps into Qatar as it grows its international presence
- IndiGo plans Qatar launch in May 2017
- IndiGo adds new Amritsar flights from March 2017