InselAir Aruba is based in Aruba and operates scheduled flights to destinations in the Caribbean, North- and South America. Due to frequent flights and a very short flight time between InselAir’s hubs in Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, in combination with its extensive network of 26 destinations, InselAir provides passengers great connectivity within the Pan-American region.
Insel Air yesterday (07MAR17) announced temporary reductions to its operational schedule, as a result of on-going grounding of part of its fleet...
- Insel Air adds Curacao – Quito flights from late-Dec 2016
- Insel Air Launches Curacao – Barranquilla Jet Operation from late-June 2016
- Insel Air Aruba Resumes Medellin Service from late-March 2016
- Insel Air New Routes from July 2015
- Insel Air Adds New Curacao Routes from mid-Dec 2014
- Insel Air to Start Aruba – Paramaribo Service from mid-August 2014