Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia in Northern winter 2017 season plans to expand route offering to Thailand, which sees the airline operates Singapore – Hat Yai...
- Jetstar Asia adds Clark service from Nov 2017
- Jetstar Asia plans Singapore – Okinawa Nov 2017 launch
- Jet Airways / Jetstar Asia begins codeshare service from March 2017
- Jetstar Asia boosts Yangon operation in W16
- QANTAS / Jetstar Adds New Codeshare Routes from July 2016
- Jetstar Asia Opens Sanya Service from August 2016