Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jet Airways this week begins a codeshare partnership with Jetstar Asia, covering service to/from Singapore. The planned new codeshare routes from...
- Jetstar Asia boosts Yangon operation in W16
- QANTAS / Jetstar Adds New Codeshare Routes from July 2016
- Jetstar Asia Opens Sanya Service from August 2016
- Jetstar Asia Cancels Fukuoka Flights from Oct 2016
- From Virgin America's new logo to Jetstar Asia's Singlish language, were you April Fooled this year?
- Finnair / Jetstar Asia to Start Codeshare Service from mid-Dec 2015