Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance. Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
Routesonline analyses the African aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are dominating...
- Kenya Airways expands KLM codeshare routes from June 2017
- EGYPTAIR / Kenya Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017
- KLM / Kenya Airways expands codeshare routes from April 2017
- Kenya Airways schedules Victoria Falls launch in July 2017
- Jambojet renews its push to expand into international markets from Kenya
- Kenya Airways increases Dubai flights in Feb/Mar 2017