Kenya Airways is a SkyTeam alliance member and operates scheduled services throughout Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Far East. Kenya Airways offers world-class standards in service delivery, product quality and operational performance. Kenya Airways “The Pride of Africa” aims to be the airline of choice, connecting the World to Africa, and Africa to the World.
Kenya Airways in December 2017 and January 2018 plans to increase service to Cape Town and Livingstone, as the airline adds overall 7 th and 4 th...
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Kenya Airways expands KLM codeshare routes from June 2017
- EGYPTAIR / Kenya Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017
- KLM / Kenya Airways expands codeshare routes from April 2017
- Kenya Airways schedules Victoria Falls launch in July 2017
- Jambojet renews its push to expand into international markets from Kenya