Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Korean Air during winter season plans to expand Seoul Incheon – Honolulu route, as the airline resumes 2 nd daily KE051/052 service from...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- Korean Air 1Q18 Vienna / Zurich preliminary changes
- Korean Air W17 Rome service changes as of 30JUN17
- Korean Air moves forward Barcelona increase to Sep 2017
- Korean Air Oct 2017 787 Regional routes updates as of 19JUN17
- Korean Air adjusts Boeing 787 regional service in Oct 2017