Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Korean Air in winter 2017/18 season continues to expand service to Vietnam, as the Skyteam member introduces additional daily flight to Da Nang...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- Korean Air ends Houston service in Oct 2017
- Korean Air W17 International service changes as of 31AUG17
- Korean Air W17 International changes as of 30AUG17
- Korean Air adds A380 service to Taipei in W17
- Korean Air W17 Honolulu service changes