Korean Air is a member of SkyTeam alliance. Based in Seoul, the airline operates a fleet of over 150 aircraft to over 120 destinations worldwide.
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Korean Air ends Houston service in Oct 2017
- Korean Air W17 International service changes as of 31AUG17
- Korean Air W17 International changes as of 30AUG17
- Korean Air adds A380 service to Taipei in W17
- Korean Air W17 Honolulu service changes
- Korean Air 1Q18 Vienna / Zurich preliminary changes