LAO AIRLINES is the national airline of the People's Republic of Laos operating a domestic network from Vientiane along with regional services to Cambodia, China, Thailand and Vietnam. New routes are planned for the future within the CLMV economic zone of Cambodia
Cambodia Angkor Air and Lao Airlines earlier this month launched reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Cambodia and Laos....
- Lao Airlines increases Vientiane – Pakse flights in W17
- Lao Airlines resumes Singapore service in W17
- Lao Airlines plans Vientiane – Chongqing June 2017 launch
- Lao Airlines Adds New Attapeu Operation from Feb 2016
- Lao Airlines Adds Scheduled Charter to Busan from late-July 2015
- Lao Airlines Extends Vientiane – Changzhou Service to June 2015