LAO AIRLINES is the national airline of the People's Republic of Laos operating a domestic network from Vientiane along with regional services to Cambodia, China, Thailand and Vietnam. New routes are planned for the future within the CLMV economic zone of Cambodia
Lao Airlines recently has filed an operational schedule for a new route to China, currently not available for reservation. The airline intends to...
- Lao Airlines Adds New Attapeu Operation from Feb 2016
- Lao Airlines Adds Scheduled Charter to Busan from late-July 2015
- Lao Airlines Extends Vientiane – Changzhou Service to June 2015
- Lao Airlines Seoul Operation Changes from late-March 2015
- Lao Airlines Adds Luang Prabang – Chengdu Service from Jan 2015
- Lao Airlines Adds Attapeu Service from April 2015