LAO AIRLINES is the national airline of the People's Republic of Laos operating a domestic network from Vientiane along with regional services to Cambodia, China, Thailand and Vietnam. New routes are planned for the future within the CLMV economic zone of Cambodia
Lao Airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans service increase on Vientiane – Pakse route, with additional 3 weekly flights added from...
- Lao Airlines resumes Singapore service in W17
- Lao Airlines plans Vientiane – Chongqing June 2017 launch
- Lao Airlines Adds New Attapeu Operation from Feb 2016
- Lao Airlines Adds Scheduled Charter to Busan from late-July 2015
- Lao Airlines Extends Vientiane – Changzhou Service to June 2015
- Lao Airlines Seoul Operation Changes from late-March 2015