LionAir is an Indonesian scheduled low-fare airline. It operates an extensive network from Jakarta to over 40 domestic destinations with a growing international route offering including services to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Penang in Malaysia. LionAir recently announced its intention to set up a new low-cost airline based in Malaysia,.
Lion Air later this month plans to offer new scheduled charter service to Hainan Island, as the airline plans Jakarta – Haikou nonstop...
- Lion Air further expands 737MAX 8 Saudi Arabia routes from Oct 2017
- Lion Air adds Makassar – Jeddah service from Oct 2017
- Lion Air adds Boeing 737MAX service to Saudi Arabia from Oct 2017
- Lion Air files preliminary 737MAX 8 operations form July 2017
- Lion Air pens tentative 737MAX 8 routes from July 2017
- Lion Air boosts Pekanbaru network from May 2017