LionAir is an Indonesian scheduled low-fare airline. It operates an extensive network from Jakarta to over 40 domestic destinations with a growing international route offering including services to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Penang in Malaysia. LionAir recently announced its intention to set up a new low-cost airline based in Malaysia,.
Lion Air earlier this week has received its first Boeing 737MAX 8 aircraft, few days after the airline filed initial operation for the aircraft...
- Lion Air pens tentative 737MAX 8 routes from July 2017
- Lion Air boosts Pekanbaru network from May 2017
- Lion Air adds Medan – KLIA route from late-May 2017
- Lion Air expands Kuala Lumpur flights from Feb 2017
- Lion Air adds new Denpasar – China charters in Jan 2017
- Lion Air expands Solo routes in Dec 2016