LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport.
LOT Polish Airlines :
has updated their profile
6 months 15 days ago
This week: LOT Polish Airlines to resume Warsaw – Oslo after a decade absence, while Turkish Airlines to go head-to-head with Uzbekistan Airways.
- LOT resumes Oslo service in March 2018
- Nordica reveals new destinations at World Routes
- Ambitious Poland seeks to become leading hub
- LOT resumes Warsaw – Berlin route from Dec 2017
- Interview: What's next for Budapest?
- Aiming for a pole position