LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport.
LOT Polish Airlines :
has updated their profile
5 months 12 days ago
LOT Polish Airlines from December 2017 plans to resume Warsaw – Berlin Tegel route, previously served until July 2013. The Star Alliance...
- Interview: What's next for Budapest?
- Aiming for a pole position
- Route rundown: BUD-JFK, CAN-CNS, ZRH-DEN
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest - US routes from May 2018
- LOT Polish plans one-time 787 service to Astana in June 2017
- LOT Polish Airlines W17 Seoul service update as of 26MAY17