LOT Polish Airlines , a Star Alliance member is the national Polish carrier with WAW as its hub airport. Using a fleet of 43 aircraft, LOT operates a complex network to almost 70 destinations in Europe, Middle East, North America, and Asia. Most of the destinations are served from its hub, Warsaw Chopin Airport.
LOT Polish Airlines :
has updated their profile
3 months 16 days ago
This week: An unusual move by LOT, China Southern grows in Australia, another US link for Edelweiss.
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest - US routes from May 2018
- LOT Polish plans one-time 787 service to Astana in June 2017
- LOT Polish Airlines W17 Seoul service update as of 26MAY17
- LOT adds Poznan – Lviv service from June 2017
- LOT Polish Airlines revises 737-800 and Astana May 2017 launch
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Kaliningrad service from June 2017