As a member of HNA group, Lucky Air launched its first flight on February 26, 2006. Based in Kunming and Lijiang, Lucky Air has expanded its network rapidly. By now, 61 domestic routes, 12 international routes and 1 regional routes are operated, covering 51 domestic cities, 7 foreign cities and 2 regional cities. Lucky Air has a proven track record of safe operations during the past ten years and it believes "Easy life, Happy Flight", aiming at making the flight more enjoyable for more...
has updated their profile
1 year 29 days ago
China’s international aviation market is booming, but which carriers and manufacturers are leading this growth and what might the future look like?
- Lucky Air expands Brunei flights from July 2017
- Lucky Air plans Irkutsk service from June 2017
- Lucky Air plans Brunei launch in July 2017
- Lucky Air increases Moscow service in 3Q17
- Lucky Air schedules Philippines service in June 2017
- Lucky Air plans Moscow June 2017 debut