Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Air Berlin has filed for bankruptcy protection but flights will continue to operate as rescue talks with Lufthansa and the German government take...
- Etihad / Lufthansa expands European codeshares from August 2017
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Lufthansa adds A350 Hong Kong service from Sep 2017
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- Lufthansa updates planned new European routes in W17
- Lufthansa adds Costa Rica service from Mar 2018