Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia Airlines is officially a One world alliance partner effective 01 February 2013.
Boeing bullish on returning demand for long-haul aircraft.
- Malaysia Airlines NW17 Auckland schedule changes
- Malaysia Airlines resumes Surabaya service from Oct 2017
- Malaysia Airlines W17 Kota Kinabalu – Taipei service changes
- Malaysia Airlines W17 Denpasar service changes
- Malaysia Airlines NW17 Perth service changes
- Malaysia Airlines plans Chongqing late-Oct 2017 launch