Malaysia Airlines is a public limited airline group based in Malaysia. Apart from airline services, it is also involved in cargo and maintenance services. It has operations in three continent and covers over 50 destinations. The headquarter is based in Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia Airlines is officially a One world alliance partner effective 01 February 2013.
Malaysia Airlines in recent OAG Schedules Analyser update filed preliminary schedule for planned Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin service,...
- Malaysia Airlines increases Delhi service from July 2017
- Malaysia Airlines ends Darwin service in late-July 2017
- Malaysia Airlines schedules limited-time A380 Tokyo flights in Aug 2017
- Malaysia Airlines schedules A380 Seoul / Tokyo flights in Sep 2017
- Malaysia Airlines May/June 2017 Perth service updates
- Malaysia Airlines plans Garuda Indonesia codeshare expansion from May 2017