Meridiana is an entirely private capital Italian airline with its headquarters in Olbia. The company was set up with the name of Alisarda on 29 March 1963 by Prince Karīm al-Hussayn Aga Khan with the aim of promoting tourism in Sardinia. Scheduled flights commenced in 1964. On 3 May 1991 the name was changed to Meridiana. At the end of February 2010 Meridiana fly was inaugurated, the second largest carrier in Italy, from the merger of two air transport players: Eurofly, a Company...
Italian carrier Meridiana during Christmas and New Year period plans to offer additional route to Egypt, including Marsa Alam and Sharm el Sheikh....
- Meridiana plans limited-time Cartagena flights in Apr/May 2017
- Meridiana adds seasonal Naples – Zakinthos route in S17
- Meridiana schedules additional new seasonal routes in S17
- Meridiana adds Cagliari – Marseille service from June 2017
- Meridiana adds Milan – Moscow flights in S17
- Meridiana adds limited-time Naples – Fort-de-France service in 1Q17