MIAT Mongolian Airlines is the National Flag-Carrier of Mongolia headquartered in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. It operates international scheduled services from its base at Chinggis Khaan International Airport. Current network consists of seven international routes/ Moscow, Berlin, Frankfurt, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong/ and one domestic route/ Khanbumbat, Umnu-Gobi Province/. In 2017, MIAT plans network expansion to Pusan, Korea and Bangkok, Thailand.
Cathay Pacific and MIAT Mongolian Airlines from next month will begin reciprocal codeshare partnership, set to begin on 12JUL17. Announced in the...
- MIAT adds Changsha charters in July/Aug 2017
- MIAT Mongolian plans Osaka charters in June 2017
- MIAT plans Busan launch in June 2017
- MIAT plans one-time Denpasar charter in Feb/Mar 2017
- MIAT Mongolian Airlines files 3rd weekly Frankfurt service in S17
- MIAT Mongolian Increases Tokyo Service in July/August 2016