Monarch Airlines is a leading leisure airline, operating scheduled flights from 5 UK bases to leisure destinations around the Mediterranean, the Alps, the Canaries and the Middle East. We launched our first scheduled ski programme for winter 2012/13 with routes serving key ski resorts across the Alps and the Dolomites. We operate a fleet of 34 aircraft providing annual capacity in excess of 6 million sector seats. Despite being a scheduled airline Monarch Airlines...
Gibraltar’s airport may be tiny but it has already had a major impact on aviation policy in the European Union – and that was before Brexit came along
- Monarch tentatively files one-time 737MAX 8 Madrid flight in 1Q18
- Monarch adds Birmingham – Kittila service in Dec 2017
- Monarch Airlines W17 737 operations as of 16APR17
- Monarch outlines S17 Boeing 737 operations
- Monarch expands new Birmingham routes in S17
- Monarch updates S17 new routes as of 19DEC16